Head of Depositary - Senior Executive Role
Senior Group Manager
Business Regulatory Affairs team, Trust & Depositary Ireland
The successful candidate will be responsible for guiding and leading the Business Regulatory affairs team. This team assists and manages the operations of the governance, control framework and procedural for the Trust and Depositary function. The function conducts its operations within the compliance of its regulatory and contractual responsibilities. The Business Regulatory Affairs team is a representative to the business entity, as the group interact and engage with stakeholders.
- Govern and review the operation of fund/ structures to guarantee that they are managed promptly within rules and regulations
- Mentor and guide team activities of client schemes in certain aspects of fund compliance.
- Launch a driving focus for the comprehensive monitoring programme for client schemes.
- Support Senior Management with new business approaches.
- Provide a high level of input for technical expertise to advise the fund operators including service providers to client funds.
- Assist the Depositary function under technical and regulatory procedures.
- Supervise the maintenance of Ireland Trust & Depositary book of procedures and checklists.
- Act as a point of contact for the risk management process.
- Aid with the management of the Trust Depositary services.
- Provide periodic quality assurance reviews of core activities by Ireland Trust & Depositary.
- Represent the Ireland Trust & Depositary business in respect to its engagement with Irish Funds as the local fund's industry body in Ireland.
- Liaise between Ireland Trust & Depositary and its appointed sub-custodians.
- Direct, motivate and develop staff maximizing individual contribution and overall team performance. Considering aspects of professional growth and effectiveness with colleagues within a team.
- Engage with stakeholders on behalf of Ireland Trust & Depositary.
- Third level qualification with at least 7-10 years' work experience in a relevant environment.
- Strong communication skills to manage stakeholders from both internal and external perspectives.
- Analytical skills with the ability to identify and mitigate technical problems.
- A proven risk focus with the ability to identify risks and implement mitigation controls and strategies.
- Self-motivated with the ability to motivate others.
- Proactive attitude towards work and an ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience in management is a distinct advantage.
- Experience in Funds is required.
- Depositary/fiduciary experience preferred.
All interested candidates should send CVs to Susan Nix - firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.