Head of Data - Fund Services
Head of Data - Fund Services
Leading FS Group is looking for a Head of Data to lead the data and governance strategy enabling this business to continue its growth plans.
Reporting to C Suite this role offers a unique and exciting opportunity to grow the business data management strategy and be a key stakeholder on the strategic growth
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Implementing a strong data management governance and quality assurance structure;
- Leading the design, delivery and adoption of existing and new data management solutions
- Sponsoring key data management initiatives and supporting delivery of initiatives in the Transformation, Client & Digital spaces
- Engaging closely with key stakeholders to identify and refine business requirements;
- Working closely with key local and global leadership to drive the data management strategy
- Identifying solutions internally within the Mercer organisation and externally with technology providers
- Developing strong partnerships with internal and global business stakeholders and external solutions providers
- Continuously be aware of opportunities and challenges in the data management industry
- Ensuring the usage of data complies with licensing restrictions and market regulations.
Experience and Skills:
- Recognized and proven leadership skills in managing large, firm wide initiatives;
- Proven experience operating in a data management role within the Funds/Financial Services industry
- Track record in successfully delivering and running data management initiatives and daily operations
- Ability to interpret and translate requirements from both businesses, to vendor, to technology
- Experience of creating and driving policies, metrics and goals
- Proven project management experience including planning, estimating, prioritization, problem resolution and managing resources
- Experience with data analysis, process reengineering, implementation of standards and documentation of workflows
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to engage meaningfully at all levels across the organisation
- Understanding of web-based toolkits
- Proficiency in MS Office suite of products
- Focus on data governance, risk and controls
- A graduate with at least 10 years' relevant experience delivering solutions in the Funds Industry;
- A data management qualification is desirable;
- Further technology and business analysis qualifications are desirable;
- Understanding of Eagle investment Systems technology or equivalent is advantageous.
All interested candidates should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.