Heading up company secretarial team | Insurance Multinational | Permanent | Dublin City Centre
A well-known and established insurance company is seeking a Company Secretary to manage the day to day company secretarial activities of the company's divisions in Ireland.
The successful candidate will lead a team with an assistant company secretary and a company secretarial administrator.
A strong compensation package is available and the organisation is open to discussing flexible working arrangements such as working from home.
- Managing end to end company secretarial activities for the Directors and Sub Committees of the Irish entities, which include a regulated insurance company
- Attending board and committee meetings, preparing minutes and following-up on action points.
- Advising on corporate governance requirements and tracking compliance with same.
- Liaising with external parties as required, such as solicitors, auditors, the regulator, etc.
- At least 6 years of Company Secretarial experience at a senior level.
- Very hands on attitude and experience.
- ICSA qualified or part-qualified is a significant advantage.
- Strong knowledge of Irish Company Law.
- The ability to interact and communicate at all levels in the organisation.
IF THIS OPPORTUNITY INTERESTS YOU PLEASE APPLY OR CONTACT BERNARDO PINA ON 014321555 OR BPINA@MORGANMCKINLEY.IE FOR A CONFIDENTIAL DISCUSSION.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.