Senior Executive Salary and Package on offer
This role reports to Managing Director Client Service Delivery with specific responsibility for a number of teams based in Dublin with oversight of a small team in overseas.
Being an SME in the following area is key
- Cash Management
- Cheque processing
- Stock Settlements
- Clients and Transaction reporting
- Review the management and operation of the various Teams and establishes structures, full operating procedures and drives focus around a comprehensive service delivery.
- Streamline operational processes on the team and seeks to implement efficiencies where possible. Provides strategic management of client relationships and business partners. Continuously challenges the service model for opportunities to improve controls, and service levels and reduce costs.
- Liaise with the Senior Management to assist in the development and implementation of the strategic plan for further growth within the business.
- Maintain an excellent working knowledge of the Financial Conduct Authority ("FCA"), the Central Bank of Ireland ("CBI") and the Jersey Financial Services Commission ("JFSC") rules and regulations, as well as up to date knowledge of market practices and Exchange rules; and a working knowledge of changes in the market and to products, legislation and regulation
- Lead and manage employees, this role includes the ability to mentor and develop personnel, to motivate, to provide direction and constructive feedback, to set job objectives, to monitor workloads and work in progress, to ensure staff receive appropriate training and are adequately skilled to successfully perform the work responsibilities assigned to them
- Ensure team KRI's are met or escalate areas of concern in relation to resourcing. Ensure team MIS is provided as required in order for the head of department and other business units, such as Risk and Compliance, to monitor the activities of the department.
- Responsible for ensuring preparation of timely and accurate management reports and for ensuring that the they represent the department in meetings with external parties such as External clients, Regulators, Internal Committees, external and internal auditors.
- Required to be aware of business & market developments impacting clients. The role involves active communication with senior management of both clients and prospective clients which is co-ordinated together with internal teams.
- Prime responsibility to ensure IT and operational changes due to take place are effectively highlighted and implemented within reasonable timeframes.
Any suitable candidates please feel free to get in touch with me directly at (01)4321556 or on email at: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.