A newly created opportunity for a HCM Systems Consultant has arisen within a social media and technology company located in Dublin city.
As the HCM Systems Consultant to provide systems configuration and day-to-day support in Workday for our growing time off and leave program.
The role will partner closely with our existing absence expert and will focus on researching and documenting the existing Workday configuration, standardizing plans, and troubleshooting daily employee issues.
- Perform Workday administrative functions including business process configuration, tenant configuration, and data loads.
- Partner with People Operations and drive business requirement gathering, business process review, testing, training, documentation development and communication.
- Provide pre and post-launch end-user support; change management, issue resolution, testing, training.
- Provide tier 2 support for users who need guidance, instruction or general help with HCM systems.
- Responsible for driving HR Data Quality.
- 2+ years implementing solutions with ERP software.
- Demonstrated experience in Human Resources related domains, (HCM, Payroll, Benefits, Recruiting, etc.)
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently with a proactive working style.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to effectively interact with internal and external stakeholders.
- 2+ years implementing Workday, with demonstrated Workday functional experience.
- 1+ years with Workday EIB.
- 1+ years with Workday custom reports and calculated field.
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-pace environment.
- Demonstrated experience working with passionate stakeholders and users.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.