Exciting opportunity for a Senior Rewards Manager seeking a new challenge in a global multinational - based in South Dublin.
Reporting to the Senior Group Compensation Director, this position plays a key role in delivering compensation projects at a regional level across 45 countries.
- Working with the Regional Reward teams, manage all aspects of the annual Global performance and compensation management process across 45 countries to ensure successful delivery
- Responsible for leading the simplification and continuous improvement of processes year on year
- Build, develop and maintain strong working relationships with relevant stakeholders; build strong communication lines with HR community and with other business leaders
- Responsible for Global salary survey contracts, submissions and benchmarking data
- Play a key role and proactively participate in wider reward projects at a Global level
- Provide analytical support, modelling and market research for new or existing compensation plans
- Creation of adhoc reports and analysis as needed to respond to requests for information.
- Continuously review policies and processes and recommend process improvements
Qualifications and skills
- At least 5 years' experience in a Compensation/Reward role
- Experience managing Year End Processes at either a Regional or Global level
- Strong project management, process mind-set and problem-solving skills
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability for work and related impact on business
- Advanced knowledge in MS Excel and experience of using SAP/Success Factors would be an advantage
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects in a fast paced, changing environment
- Highly-organised and able to work both independently and as a team at all levels
- Ability to conduct research, perform analysis and present data, trends and issues, graphically and in writing, is essential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.