Group Technical & Commercial Accountant - €90k - €100k - Dublin South
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Big 4 trained commercially accountant to join our award-winning Group Finance team as Deputy Group Reporting Manager. Based in South Dublin, reporting to the Group Reporting Manager, this role offers an opportunity to make an impression in a highly visible role with exposure to a well-regarded management team. The role will involve regular engagement with the Group Financial Controller and the Group CFO.
Main Duties of Group Reporting Team:
- Deliver best-in-class high quality external and internal reporting
- Monitor proposed changes to IFRS including compliance with IFRS 16, assess impact on Group and reflect in Group external and internal financial reports
- Develop good relationships with the Group's market leading Business Units to understand their systems, processes and business issues
- Liaise with Business Units regarding their source data to ensure accuracy, quality and completeness of all incoming data
- Produce the Monthly Group Flash Income Statement, Monthly Management Information Pack (MIP), Quarterly Forecasts and Annual Budget to tight timelines including review and analysis
- Draft commentary and analysis on financial reports
- Manage timetables for Business Unit Financial Directors/Controllers' input to weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting including the Interim Results and Annual Report
- Support in the preparation of Interim Results, Final Results and Annual Report to include liaising with auditors as required
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA)
- Big4 trained ACA with at least three years post qualification experience ideally gained in a large complex organisation.
- PLC exposure would be a distinct advantage.
- Strong Senior Managers coming from a Big 4 background will also be considered.
- An understanding of the consolidation of Group accounts in a multi-business unit/multiple currency environment would be a distinct advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.