Group Reporting Manager - Dublin South - Multinational
The Group Reporting Manager within the Financial Consolidation and Reporting team provides unrivalled exposure to executive and senior management and companies throughout the Group, constant opportunities to build a network of relationships across various Group functions as well as the wider Group
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Review of the Group IFRS Consolidated Financial Statements in a multinational multi-currency environment
- Review of the Annual Report and in compliance with Irish, UK and United States reporting requirements;
- Continuously strive to identify opportunities for improvement and deliver efficiencies in the external reporting processes;
- Preparation and review of Board and Audit Committee deliverables including annual and interim results,
- Engaging with both internal and external stakeholders including year round interaction with the Group auditors and other external specialists;
- Supporting newly acquired businesses with the Group's external reporting requirements;
- Involvement in the development and implementation of financial reporting systems across the Group;
- Assist in the Group financial budgeting process; and
- Involvement in a variety of ad-hoc projects including process improvement initiatives.
- Ability to engage multiple stakeholders with varying objectives, with a willingness to take ownership of assigned work streams
- Demonstrated track record of relevant management skills;
- Excellent communication and influencing skills at all levels including strong verbal and written capabilities;
- Must have the ability to work, plan, and deliver to tight reporting deadlines;
- Strong financial accounting background with previous team management experience essential - group consolidation experience is highly preferable;
- Accounting qualification with a good working knowledge of financial reporting processes;
- Experience or an interest in financial reporting systems would be beneficial.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.