IT GRC lead in a fast paced start-up like environment
Have you ever wanted to join a start up but put off the thought as you were worried about the financial stability of the company? This is what you have been waiting for. A start up culture with strong financial backings in a newly formed holdings group that has ambitious plans to be the largest of its kind across Europe. This is a not a role for the faint hearted.
As the Group IT Risk & Compliance Manager, you are responsible for managing the risk, governance, compliance and security frameworks for all subsidiaries within the group holdings. The Group IT Risk & Compliance Manager will also have oversight on all policies, SLA and control objectives for all external vendors.
- Maintain the IT Risk register working with Risk managers in other entities to ensure this is streamlined.
- Drive and influence strategic and operational frameworks supporting compliance and security activities.
- Partner closely with the Risk function to identify, develop, implement and maintain processes across the organization to reduce information and information technology (IT) risks.
- Ensure oversight of IT controls relating to internal/external audit processes and Regulators.
- Identify compliance, information security and business continuity risks to the organization and make recommendations for corrective actions/ risk mitigation.
- Report findings to management and communicates recommendations for corrective actions.
- Work with existing subject matter experts and Service Providers to leverage and refine
- Stay up to date on changes in regulation, especially those relevant to the financial services industry in the EU in general and Ireland in particular and remain fully up to date on best practices for IT governance and compliance.
- Develop and maintain relationship with all internal and external stakeholders
- Strong understanding of IT Outsourcing in a regulated environment
- Background in IT Audit or IT Governance, Risk and Compliance related function
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a matrix reporting organisation
- Experience in a regional/ global portfolio would be ideal
- Demonstrable experience in working in a high pressured and fluid environment
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.