Our Client, a global leading Pharma Company, are seeking a Group Financial Planning & Analysis Accounts Assistant to join their Finance team.
Reporting into the Group FP&A Manager, the Group FP&A Accounts Assistant will provide support to the Financial, Planning & Analysis function, assist the team with the preparation of monthly management reporting, forecasting and strategic planning as well as providing support and assistance to the wider Group Finance Team.
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of monthly financial reports, including analysis and reconciliation against latest budget and forecasts
- Assist in the planning and preparation of the annual budget and the quarterly forecast reporting
- Support the function to strive for continuous improvement with the support of the FP&A manager
- Assist in liaising with the Investor Relations and Corporate Development departments
- Assist in liaising with external and internal auditors
- The role will involve liaising with staff in various departments
- Actively support continuous improvement initiatives within the department
- Involvement in ad hoc projects as required
Competencies & Experience required for success in this role
- Communicates openly with clarity
- Teamwork and collaboration and the ability to build effective partnerships with all stakeholders
- Displays strong attention to detail and has experience working to tight deadlines
- Excellent IT/financial systems experience in particular Microsoft Excel
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a busy Assistant Accountant role
- Finance/Business qualification (Diploma level or higher) desirable not essential
- Experience working in a professional multi-national corporate environment desirable
- Fluency of English both written and verbal
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.