Irish PLC looking to hire Dynamic Group Financial Controller
Excellent opportunity to join a progressive, dynamic and private equity backed Irish PLC based Dublin City Centre. The Group FC is a critical role which will offer you huge exposure across the company working closely with the Head of Finance and CFO. The role will head up the Reporting and Accounting team (10 people)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Provide commentary on monthly management accounts.
- Preparation of board reports in conjunction with Senior Management.
- Responsibility for the preparation of interim and preliminary results statement
- Responsibility for the preparation of group annual Financial Statements.
- Cash flow monitoring - actual, budget and forecast.
- Oversee and review Quarterly Banking Covenants.
- Control environment - implementation of key financial controls and regular monitoring.
- Leading, motivating and coaching Financial Reporting team members to continuously deliver timely and accurate results.
- Identifying and implementing initiatives to deliver process efficiencies and improvements.
- Ad hoc project work to include financial modelling, budgeting/forecasting, preparation of group key risk register and support to Head of Finance and Chief Financial Officer as required.
- Big 4 Qualified Accountant
- 8-10 years PQE
- Financial Control experience in a PLC a must
- Adaptable and energetic with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong technical knowledge
This is a unique opportunity for a high calibre Group Financial Controller coupled with a very competitive package. The role represents an excellent opportunity for an ambitious finance professional who is looking for both a challenging role in an Irish headquartered entity and an opportunity to develop their skills and career prospects.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.