Group Financial Controller - Financial Services - Sandyford
Excellent opprtunity to join a leading high growth Financial Services company in Sandyford Co. Dublin
Reporting to the Finance Director and based in Dublin, this is a dynamic and exciting role, which requires strong commercial acumen and a proven track record in leading a finance team.
- Management Reporting - preparation and consolidation of monthly management reporting packs, KPI reporting.
- Financial Reporting - leading finance responsibility for annual report production, and all filings, preparation of consolidated Group financial statements, and consolidation of Group budgets, forecasts and cash-flow statements.
- Ensure the finance team maintain robust internal controls.
- Ensuring compliance with tax and corporate responsibilities.
- Undertake strategic analysis and feasibility studies of business opportunities as they arise.
- Ambitious and energetic, with strong commercial acumen and the highest degree of integrity.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills and an ability to bring out the best performance in people.
- A strong work ethic with solid analytical, business planning and problem-solving skills.
- Commercially orientated with the ability to think logically and make sound, commercial decisions to aid the delivery of overall Group strategy.
- ACA or ACCA qualified with knowledge of accounting operations to include all aspects of accounts receivable, general ledger, accounts payable, payroll etc. Advanced Excel skills are essential. Experience with SAP is desirable.
Proven Group Financial Controller experience, track record and ability to lead and control a finance team
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.