Group Credit Controller with fluent French required for Medical Company based in South Dublin
This role would manage the Accounts Receivable and Credit Control Function for 3 different entities. The candidate must have fluent French. Looking for an innovative self starter who will take full ownership of this role.
- Manage the day to day collections function for 3 Group entities (UK, France, Ireland) and maintain overview of collections performance of 5 other Group entities
- Liaise closely with Group, UK and France Financial Controllers and ensure Group Credit Management policies and procedures are adhered to
- Achieve daily, weekly & monthly targets as assigned by Group Financial Controller and prioritise collection of debt within the AR ledger
- Drive efficiencies throughout the AR and credit control function
- Maintain regular customer contact by phone and email
- Maintain client data, ensuring accurate and complete information opening new accounts and updating customer price agreements in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Liaise with the customer service teams to ensure detail is reflected correctly on the invoices which allowsus to have a "right first time" approach
- Liaise with Sales teams, Customer Service and Local Financial Controllers where necessary to ensure timely collection of outstanding debt
- Resolve disputed accounts and negotiate to bring payments into line with terms.
- Propose Payment Plans to Group Financial Controller where necessary and report on compliance
- Generate and distribute monthly statements to customers
- Generate and distribute dunning letters to overdue customers
- Report monthly on movement of aged listing
- Reconcile of cash entry after payments are posted
- Forecast Cash Receipts on a weekly basis
- Manage Factoring process.
- Upload invoices to factoring company platform in France and UK.
- Reconcile customer balances post settlement.
- Prepare reports on factoring drawdown, credit available etc.
- Fluent French speaker
- 5+ years working in Credit Control
- Experience working in an Accounts Receivable Team operating across multiple countries and currencies
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of accounts receivable and collections procedures
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Dynamics AX and Excel
- A proven team player with excellent communication skills, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Very effective organisational skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.