One of the leading tech companies in Dublin is looking to hire an experienced Group Business Administrator
Business Group Administrator
Contract until end of FY 2020
About the Role:
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Supporting the Azure PRSE EA in her role as required incl. Calendar/Meeting management, providing admin support to the LT, management of department logistics which will be delegated on a business needs basis.
- Providing support in respect of organisation of team building and morale events, onsite events, Facilities requests, space set up, catering requests, morale gifts, team lockers allocation, meeting room bookings, ad-hoc support as required.
- Hardware & Services Ordering / Tracking- End to end purchasing for the Dept incl. PO & Invoice processing for all Hardware & Services expenditure. Setting up new Vendors on Finance system. Ensuring all purchases & services expenditure are efficiently tracked.
- Maintaining Hardware Asset File for team incl. updating accordingly for new hires or team departures.
- Preparing monthly/ad-hoc Budget Reporting - prepare reporting ensuring purchases/ PO's have hit the correct budget codes, advise of any discrepancies. Submitting monthly Accruals and Reclasses as required. Keeping within finance deadlines. Closing out year end PO's etc.
- Co-ordination of Team moves - working closely with the EA, ensuring all logistics are accounted for, liaise with Space Planning Team prior and post-move, advising of any AI's which need to be addressed, to quickly transform AI's to a closed status.
- Maintaining Dept stock of Team Swag, stationary and educational material orders incl. Store room co-ordination
- Maintaining various trackers ie. Travel, Conference & Training tracker - ensuring all travel and Conference/Trainings are accounted for in respect of AMEX recharges, Expense Reporting, time management and general department spend and record purposes
- New Hire / Onboarding- End to end support as required for all new hires / onboarding area incl. maintaining various trackers, setting up Welcome Pack, communications, internal tool updates, desk space and onboarding guide.
- Travel Management - Travel planning/scheduling and booking, ensuring preferred flights, hotels and transfers are in place, in addition to organisation of VISA's as required. Update calendar with complete trip itinerary.
- Extensive business & administrative support - Monthly Expense Management, Preparing Decks & Documents as reqd. Assisting with ad-hoc projects end to end. S
- Provide seamless cover for EA when out of office in respect of global Calendar & Meeting organization, department logistics and admin support as required.
What we are looking for
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience supporting a manager/team, ideally in a multi-national environment.
- Balanced skill profile including strong attention to detail, problem solving, organization, prioritization and time management.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to build effective cross-group working relationships and work collaboratively with people at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to accommodate varying work styles and perspectives of diverse individuals and groups.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, calmly and confidently with a "can-do" attitude.
- Must have a high level of integrity and ability to manage sensitive and confidential information with discretion and professionalism.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
- Preferred: Strong working knowledge of internal tools such as Headtrax, iCIMS, MS Expense, MyOrder, Informa and SharePoint.
- Is action-oriented, has outstanding project and time management skills.
New Role - Admin Support to EA & supporting Team as required / Growing Team in Dublin
Opportunity to work in a diverse, face paced environment supporting a rapidly growing team
Experience already working in a multi-national corporate environment
Min 3-5 years' work experience in a business administration environment
Business Studies qualification or similar / Strong numerical skills
Excellent knowledge and proficiency with office products. Proven experience in Calendar scheduling / Outlook and Excel required
Proven experience in complex calendar management - 3-5 years
Strong coordination and project management skills - 3-5 years
Enjoys managing and dealing with significant change and able to react with appropriate urgency to situations/events that require immediate action - 3-5 years
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.