Group Accounting Manager - Dublin West - €72k
Excellent opportunity to join an ambitious, progressive and highly acquisitive company based Dublin West. The Group Accounting Manager is responsible for the general ledgers and financial statements of all head office companies, for accurate and timely reporting of actuals, forecasts and budgets into the Group consolidation and management of four direct reports. The role will report to the Group Head of Accounting and Group Finance Manager along with managing a team of four direct reports.
- Responsible for overseeing the maintenance of the general ledgers of head office the central operating costs.
- Oversee the preparation of the monthly management accounts for the head office subsidiaries
- Responsible for the budgeting and forecasting for head office subsidiaries.
- Business partnering with the Group IT function, preparing reports to the Head of IT
- Preparation of the IT budgets and forecasts.
- Responsible for the accounts payable function and process improvements to ensure efficient processes are in place.
- Strengthen and develop the interaction and relationship between group finance and operational management.
Education & Experience
- Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA), preferably from a big 4 accounting practice background with a minimum of 3 years PQE.
- Industry experience in a large organisation or PLC. environment is an advantage
- General ledger experience is essential.
- People management experience essential
- Oracle experience an advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.