Group Financial Accountant - Waterford
As the Group Accountant, you will report directlry to the Financial Controller.
- Manage a range of finance functions for subsidiary entities.
- Prepare consolidated accounts.
- Manage group reporting and variance analysis.
- 5+ years of Post-Qualified Experience (PQE).
- Experience working with a medium-large enterprise, ideally in the service industry.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential to succeed in this role as it will involve significant interaction with managers and directors within the group.
- Good analytical, conflict-management and leadership abilities.
- Comprehensive experience with accounting software
- Advanced Excel ability
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.