Great opportunity to manage an award winning Graduate Recruitment Team
Based within walking distance of excellent public transport links, this global brand prides themselves on having an inclusive and collaborative culture.
As the manager of their Graduate Programme you will be given the tools to help you and your team succeed, with new ideas and solutions always encouraged.
- Within this role you will be given the chance to develop and implement the recruitment strategies of your team
- You will overview and manage the end to end recruitment process
- Create best in class processes to ensure the delivery of a true brand experience
- Standout from the crowd with the rollout of engaging marketing and social media strategies
- Develop and manage strong working relationships with all stakeholders and vendors across the global network
- Define and oversee all budgetary and headcount requirements
- Provide regular thought leadership to the overall business
- At least 5 years' or more working within a busy recruitment environment
- Ideally you will have previous experience managing a leading graduate recruitment programme
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to multi-task
- A creative and dynamic approach to your working style
If you would like to find out more, please apply/contact me today for a confidential chat.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.