Opportunity for an experienced graduate recruiter to join a global organisation in dublin city center
As a graduate recruiter you will be part of the global team covering hiring for Graduate roles within EMEA regions. This role will provide support to the team by sourcing candidates (externally and internally) and assessing them to ensure the company has the best talent to develop.
Above all else, your main goal will be to ensure candidates have an excellent experience while communicating the company's core values and objectives.
- Administer the recruiting strategy, including identifying creative approaches to talent
- Track the recruitment process and report on advances using the applicant tracking system
- Support the sourcing activity aligned to headcount demand
- To organise and execute the operational strategy for the on-campus events, marketing and on-going relationships with target schools, universities and faculties.
- Organise and execute campus events, pipeline programmes and insight activities throughout the year.
- Support the delivery of assessment and selection strategy for assigned business units.
- Support the onboarding process for recent graduates and interns, ensuring an excellent experience
- Execution and analysis of a Candidate Experience survey for all candidates engaging with the recruitment process.
- Project manage or work within key group-wide Resourcing projects.
- Maintain a calendar of campus events throughout the year.
- Support with the reporting and metrics requirements for early careers.
- Knowledge gained in attracting and selecting high calibre early careers candidates (graduate and apprentice)
- Skilled in the planning and execution of early careers recruitment projects, including diversity initiatives and pipeline recruitment initiatives such as internships and work experience.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively, whilst maintaining high attention to detail.
- Comfortable working in teams in different office locations and promoting teamwork.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, including, word, excel and powerpoint
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.