Exciting finance graduate position with global FinTech company in South Dublin
A very interesting junior finance/ fund reporting role has opened up with a global FinTech company in South Dublin.
- Prepare client quotes based on management guidelines and templates
- Prepare document content for translation
- Proofreading by in-jurisdiction translators, and for client delivery in accordance with service level agreements
- Proofread translated investor and regulatory documentation
- Dealing with client queries on a daily basis by email and phone
- Use of internal applications, systems and checklists.
- Working to tight deadlines on several projects in parallel
- 1-2 years' experience in an office administrative role
- Advanced knowledge and extensive experience of Microsoft Word
- Advanced Excel skills are an advantage.
- Highly customer focused with an ability to work under pressure and a proven track record of meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication and team-working skills
- High-level attention to detail and ability to work on own initiative
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.