Graduate Opportunity to join a Global Asset Management Company in Cork
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent Graduate to start their Finance career with one of Corks leading Asset Management firms.
As a Fund Accountant you are a valued member of a client centric team that is responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of fund valuations that determine the true valuation of client portfolios.
You will gain experience across a variety of hedge funds encompassing a wide spectrum of financial products and hedge fund structures while being responsible for multibillion-dollar clients assets.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree qualification in the field of business, finance & accounting
- Internship / office experience within finance industry desirable
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the calculation and reporting of hedge funds' clients asset value.
- Liaising with clients in relation to trade issues and/or corporate action issues.
- Daily reconciliation of cash & positions - both listed, unlisted and OTC to Custodian's/Prime Brokers and Counterparty's.
- Verification of fee accruals in the accounting system in accordance with the PPM and/or agreed Fee Budgets.
- Verification of profit and loss attribution on each NAV.
- Assisting with the preparation of financial statements and audits as requested.
- Meet client, investor and regulatory reporting deliverables and deadlines.
What you will be offered:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.