Graduate Consulting Sales Role - Manufacturing
Morgan McKinley are recruiting for a well-known provider of market-leading science tooling products, are now looking to expand their team and require a Graduate sales consultant to join the team, covering a specific territory in Ireland area.
- Direct Sales position to which you will be delegated your own territory within Ireland
- Weekly Structure: 2 Office Days, 3 Field Days
- Your role will be to find and follow up on business leads and schedule new business opportunities
- You will be meeting and demonstrating our products to technicians, engineers, managers and directors in order to sell effective solutions
- To be a key contributor to our dynamic, close knit sales team
- To be able to work in a fast-paced environment where no two weeks are the same
- The company provides a 4 - 8-week training programme which aims to give the successful candidate a strong technical understanding of our products and an idea of what you will encounter out on the road.
- Degree educated in any discipline
- A hunger to succeed and overachieve
- 1 years' experience in a commercial role preferable
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland, with occasional travel to the UK for company meetings
- Must have a full driving licence, valid in Ireland
- Salary: €30,000 - €35,000 DOE
- OTE: €5,000 +
- Mobile, Laptop
- Fully expensed company car
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.