The company has enjoyed explosive growth since its launch just 10 short years ago and is now available in a staggering 56 countries
As a Global Technical Services Manager, the post holder will assume primary responsibility for leadership of Technical team to achieve efficient product launch and compliance for business to deliver excellent consumer service.
You will lead internal teams including packaging technologist, master data and specifications technologists, customer technical members, project managers and Compliance manager issuing clear product specification to Quality, supply chain and operations to ensure delivery of compliant products.
You will liaise between innovation, commercial teams, compliance, customers / distributors and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of product according to supply Chain Demands.
- Responsible for developing a self-aware safety culture in business.
- Manage the strategic and day to day operations of
- Technical sourcing and approval of Raw material and packaging with support of procurement.
- Supplier audit and technical management
- Packaging Technology
- Master data and specifications
- Communication and Alignment of technical agendas with Sales, Distributors and or customers.
- Certification of product produced
- Complaint handling with reporting from Consumer Service and customer service departments liaising with site Quality and operations.
- New Product feasibility in conjunction with innovation and engineering.
- Third Party Logistics audit and quality management
- Third Party Manufacturing management.
- Business Process to align and drive efficiency cross functionally.
- Own the product specifications for the business ensuring clarity for Operations, Quality and other stakeholders are aligned on product and sku standards
- Increase operations, Quality, supply chain, engineering and innovation team effectiveness and cross function working by defining expectations of regional sales teams, distributors in delivering operational specifications and defined standards to business.
- Support and develop excellent relationships with distributors, customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- With support of Innovation and Site Quality maintain evidence and supporting documentation to stand over product and marketing claims.
- Support Innovation and Engineering on new product or process from feasibility to launch.
- Ensure adequate skill mix within function, providing training and coaching for team members to ensure that technical and team-based skills are acquired, applied and maintained by employees both for existing demands but also for future site expansions and growth.
- Assign accountabilities, planning monitoring and appraising job results through VIP process cultivating a climate of open communication, involvement and agility and providing educational and development opportunities to your Team.
- Provide leadership direction to team on problem solving and process improvement working closely with stakeholders to address obstacles, provide resources to assist team in overcoming problems and streamlining the work process.
- Co-ordinate Technical activities by establishing plans, budgets and KPI result measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress and taking corrective action.
- Manage and Lead teams to deliver budgets and report accurately on progress made, challenges and future plans.
- Seek out opportunities using Lean principles working with site Quality Teams to improve Quality driving out cost and improving consumer service.
- As part of leadership structure contribute effectively to strategic planning and implementation of plans for the business engaging with Exec and stakeholders of the business.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Demonstrating the ability to build and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders, project team members and management leaders, the role holder will be well versed in making key tactical decisions and will have sound experience in strategic planning processes.
- Will be accustomed to working with a diverse senior management team with the ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships.
- Exposure to working in a fast-paced, multi-cultural, organisation and passionate about building strong trust-based relationships with remote customer groups and brokers will also be key drivers.
- The ability to travel Globally to suppliers, logistics partners or customers.
- Demonstrate the ability and experience in key functions of Compliance, handling Specifications, packaging technology, process management.
In addition, the post holder will offer:
- Relevant third level education in Quality/Technical/ Engineering /Business or similar
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant work experience in a global FMCG environment, pharmaceutical or cosmetic industry experience would be distinctive advantage
- Proven track record in exceeding targets and objectives in a business with ambitious growth aspirations
- Excellent communication, time management, organization and presentation skills
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- Versatile, self-motivated and results driven
- Professional, ambitious and dedicated, you can work independently and have a pro-active attitude
- Proven leadership to develop and build cross functional Teams.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.