An opportunity to join a fast paced team with a leading Global Healthcare brand
Our Galway based client is a world leader in point of care diagnostics. With exceptional growth across a number of product lines in the last few moths they are looking to bring more experience to their high performing team and have a requirement for an experienced Global Supply Planner.
The Global Supply Planner will work closely with the demand & inventory teams to ensure supply is met through the clients network of manufacturing sites.
- Translate demand plan and inventory strategies into executable supply plans and communicate these to manufacturing sites and third-party manufacturers.
- Ensure inventory levels at distribution centres are optimized.
- Partner with manufacturing sites to resolve/mitigate supply risks and opportunities.
- Support allocation of inventory in low stock situations in conjunction with Commercial organization.
- Maintain capacity planning tools and parameters to generate rough-cut capacity plans.
- Collaborate with R&D, Marketing, and Commercial to manage planning of all new product launches and product transfers to/from other manufacturing sites.
- Maintain accuracy of MRP system data.
- Scenario Planning capability .
- Chair the monthly Supply Review meeting with Manufacturing sites and provide Supply Response to the Leadership team.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years Planning experience
- Experience of supply chain in medical device industry is an advantage.
- SAP User experience and Advanced Excel skills.
- Demonstrated organizational and leadership skills to lead process changes.
- Experience of presenting to Global Executive teams.
- Demonstrated proficiency on multiple analytical tools such as Alteryx and Power BI.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.