A newly created opportunity for a Global Sourcing Operations Analyst has arisen within a social media and technology company located in Dublin city.
A part of the Source-to-Pay (S2P) team in EMEA, supporting indirect sourcing and contracting activities across the EMEA region.
This person will work closely with the Global Sourcing team to drive tool development/training/support/adoption, provide process standardization and improvement, and support reporting/analytics for the EMEA team.
A strong focus will be on developing and communicating regional requirements for all globally road mapped tools and process enhancements.
- Support the Global Sourcing team in EMEA across all Indirect Categories
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with all S2P team members in region and at Corporate to ensure a conduit for information sharing and feedback.
- Develop excellent understanding of the planned tools and processes for the S2P org globally and solicit, collate and feed that information to the GSO team in MPK to ensure regional specific requirements are factored into all planned tools and process builds.
- Represent the EMEA Global Sourcing team on all roadmap sessions associated with tools, processes, governance and reporting.
- Understand the current processes and tools environment and execute action plans to achieve improved efficiencies, resource optimization and controls. Make significant contributions to process design efforts to positively impact the Global Sourcing team and its business clients with a strong focus on standardization.
- Collaborate and develop relationships with key stakeholders across the company to strategically develop, implement and optimize sourcing and contracting processes and tools that enable the EMEA Global Sourcing team to scale.
- Collaborate with S2P colleagues and cross-functional stakeholders to identify, evaluate, and document innovative process improvement opportunities that increase productivity, efficiency, quality, or customer satisfaction and/or reduce expenses and eliminate waste.
Tools & Processes
- Tool/Process Development and Support:
- Business Requirements Repository and Gap Analysis
- Enterprise Products Interface
- Policy Development and Compliance
- Process and tool optimization / continuous improvement
Reporting & Analytics;
- Team Performance Metrics & Reporting
- Cost Savings Tracking & Reporting
- Strategic Sourcing Opportunity Assessment
- Spend & Trend Analysis
- Supply Market Analysis
- Data Integrity
- B.S. degree in business, supply chain, procurement, finance or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 5-years of experience in the areas of procurement operations and reporting, sourcing process and tool development or project management.
- Experience in developing and enhancing Sourcing reports requirements and capturing value generated from sourcing activities in region.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, verbal and written and interpersonal
- Ability to flourish in an environment of fast growth and ambiguity.
- Proven track record of breaking down complex processes and identifying key pain points in order to deliver business improvements at local, regional and global levels.
- Ability to collaborate with and influence cross-functional teams to set objectives and produce meaningful results.
- Highly motivated and able to think clearly under pressure
- Superior Microsoft Excel financial modeling and PowerPoint skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.