An excellent opportunity to join an exciting company in a strategically important leadership role
Our client, a cutting edge and expanding bio pharmaceutical manufacturer, are looking for a highly experienced Planning Manager to manage a Global team and work at both Site Leadership level and Global level. In addition the successful applicant will manage a significant transformation project that will impact across the supply chain.
- Provide Leadership and vision to further optimise the production planning and transform this process.
- Lead a high performing, remotely manged team of Planning Mangers across multiple sister sites.
- Create, develop, lead the Master Production Schedule (MPS) to ensure that customer requirements and inventory targets are met
- Develop and execute simulations, reports and presentations to support management decisions
- Provide input to the Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process and to the strategic planning process.
- Partner and collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand, assess and respond to the market needs with the appropriate level of focus, priority and resource.
- Member of the Cork Site Leadership Team and work closely with the Site GM
- Minimum 8 years of Supply Chain experience at both Site Leadership and Global level is required within the Pharmaceutical/Bio-pharmaceutical industry .
- People management/supervisory experience is required.
- Thorough understanding of ERP & Advanced Planning Systems
- Proven business acumen in the area of Supply Chain, Commercial and Finance.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.