Our client a leading multinational in the tech space is looking for a Global Partnership Sales Representative with experience in Account Management, Ad Operations or Project Management.
Description of the Global Partnership Sales Engine team:
Global Partnership services the world's leading publishers and helps drive accelerated business growth for them through our publisher monetization and platform solutions. The GPSE team is an integral part of creating efficiency and scale in support of our publisher monetization and platform solutions. The GPSE team is designed to accelerate operational activities and centralize work away from the Global Partnership sales teams so that they can concentrate their efforts on client-specific activities.
Description of the Global Partnership Sales Engine role:
We are currently looking for innovative and organized individuals with the ability to work through large volumes of operational sales activities including implementation, optimization and reporting. GPSE Representatives will support the needs of Global Partnership sales team and publishers around the world through our email systems and by interacting on a cross-functional work environment.
* Support GP sales users through email customer service tools.
* Troubleshoot account issues where required and provide account administration support.
* Support implementation and optimization for Programmatic monetization and Platform solutions.
* Contribute to automation efforts and offer possible solutions to increase operational efficiencies.
* Perform other administrative and operational role-related tasks.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent
* 3+ years of work experience with Account Management, Ad Operations or Project Management (experience with AdX, AdSense, AdMob, and DFP a plus).
* Broad understanding of online advertising solutions (i.e. ad serving, monetization) and of key platforms and trends (i.e. desktop, mobile, video).
*Written and oral fluency in English
*Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, Powerpoint
* Able to work through large volumes of support requests from our internal Sales customers within specified time frames.
* Creative problem-solving, analytical skills, comfortable handling and interpreting data.
* Extremely organized, responsible, and having the proven ability to work well independently and with a team.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.