World's leading search engine is looking for someone skilled in Ad Operations and Account Management
Our client is currently looking for an innovative and organized individual with the ability to work through large volumes of operational sales activities including implementation, optimization and reporting. Representatives in this team will support the needs of a Global sales team and publishers around the world through our email systems and by interacting on a cross-functional work environment.
- Support sales users through our email customer service tools.
- Troubleshoot account issues where required and provide account administration support.
- Support implementation and optimization for two platform solutions.
- Contribute to automation efforts and offer possible solutions to increase operational efficiencies.
- Perform other administrative and operational role-related tasks.
- 3+ years of work experience with Account Management, Ad Operations or Project Management
- Broad understanding of online advertising solutions (i.e. ad serving, monetization) and of key platforms and trends (i.e. desktop, mobile, video).
- Written and oral fluency in English
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Able to work through large volumes of support requests from our internal Sales customers within specified time frames.
- Creative problem-solving, analytical skills, comfortable handling and interpreting data.
- Extremely organized, responsible, and having the proven ability to work well independently and with a team.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.