Top Tech Firm Adding to Global Sales and Marketing Team.
World's leading search engine is looking for an experienced Marketing Executive or Account Manager to join a global team.
- Provide both internal and external client support by troubleshooting technical issues in advertising campaigns.
- Work in collaboration with Level 1 support globally to ensure they provide high quality support to clients (mainly media agencies).
- Resolve technical issues related to campaigns
- Collaborate directly with Publisher, Technical Product experts and the Engineering teams on critical client issues that impact high revenue.
- Provide deep dive analyses for both Campaign Manager and Reporting teams to provide solutions and workarounds which help increase delivery and revenue.
- Give immediate guidance to Account Managers and cross - platform teams
- Ensure best practice in delivering impressions and clicks on various platforms
- 2 years of work experience with Account Management, Ad Operations or Project Management
- Broad understanding of online advertising solutions (i.e. ad serving, monetization) and of key platforms and trends (i.e. desktop, mobile, video).
- Written and oral fluency in English.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Ability to work through large volumes of support requests from our internal Sales customers within specified time frames.
- Creative problem-solving, analytical skills, comfortable handling and interpreting data.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.