Opportunity for an experienced CRM Consultant to join a Global Pharmaceutical Company committed to making a difference.
As the CRM Consultant you will take responsibility for technical work streams and the development of new systems, solutions, or features leveraging the organisation's commercial CRM technologies. You will be a key technical delivery resource for projects/enhancements and serve as a global subject matter expert on the organisation's commercial technologies. In this role, through partnership with solution, shared service, and geography leads, you will refine concepts into defined technical work aligned to business objectives and delivery of commercial technology roadmap.
Key Duties will include
- Analyse requirements and validate design meets functional and non-functional requirements within a SFDC landscape. Create or review technical design options and reviews with key stakeholders to determine best technical approach and design.
- Review or provide work break-down structure, level of effort, and timeline input for CRM and Digital Marketing project plans and work. Builds business cases and technical plans by designing and selecting solutions, assessing risk, analysing impact and providing estimates for work as requested
- Perform or Review completed configurations and customizations based on business requirements.
- Provide product/platform SFDC platform expertise.
- Performs and/or Reviews technical changes per Mylan documented change management procedures
- Create and review lifecycle documentations, including but not limited to: Design Specifications, Configuration Specifications, Requirement Specifications, and Architecture Diagrams.
- Oversee peers in participating in and/or providing direction in testing technical solutions and configurations. Leads, participates and/or provides direction in testing technical solutions and configurations.
- Support the operational support team, including drafting work instruction documentation and providing review of operational actions.
- Comply with all established corporate, IT and engineering standards, policies and procedures.
- Prepare and reviews change to standards, policies and procedures. Contribute to changes to IT policies and procedures.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) required with a specialization in CS, MIS or Engineering preferred. Related education and/or experience may be considered.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in CRM configuration is essential.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Sales, Customer Relations Functions or BSA preferred.
- Previous experience performing current and future state analysis for IT systems.
- Working knowledge of salesforce and Veeva CRM.
- Database knowledge and SQL query knowledge is preferred.
- Experience providing end user support and resolution of incidents or tickets.
- Veeva CRM or Vault Certification or SFDC Admin - Developer Certification highly beneficial.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Periodic travel required.
- Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English are required.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.