Global Insurance Specialist for our Client, a Global Technology Company
We have an exciting opportunity for a Global Insurance Specialist to join our client a Global Technology company in Dublin. The primary responsibility of this individual will be managing all insurance programs, brokers and claims globally. This role will require direct interaction and coordination with business partners throughout the organization, and is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to develop their skills in managing insurance for a large global organization.
Responsibilities will include, among other things:
- Managing all global insurance policies, contracts and exposure data;
- Reviewing and maintaining contracts and related certificate of insurance requests to protect the company's interest;
- Administering insurance claims, including communication between internal & external brokers, insurers, claims adjusters, etc;
- Be the first point of contact for all internal staff and stakeholders on insurance matters;
- Participate in identifying and facilitating policies and procedures to ensure that the company maintains a fit-for-purpose insurance program, which takes into account business risk appetite;
- Preparing management reporting and analytics on all insurance related projects and policies; and
- Supporting various treasury initiatives, as needed.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years direct insurance experience in insurance, risk management or related field;
- Strong knowledge and experience in risk management operations and insurance, including policy, claim and vendor management;
- Understanding of a broad range of general insurance classes including, but not limited to, Directors' and Officers' Liability, Property, General Liability, Motor Vehicle, Workers Compensation, Marine Transit, Cyber Risks, and others; .
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or related field or be CIP/ACII qualified;
- Strong proficiency in English - although not required, other language skills a plus as we are a multinational, multilingual company;
- Strong ability to develop initial views to complex problems independently;
- Ability to work independently at times as well as closely and successfully with professionals from all backgrounds and cultures;
- Strong time management and organization skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at any one time;
- Experience working to deadlines and delivering on commitments;
- Strong personal ownership of projects and their outcomes;
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (written and oral);
- A positive, energetic, fun and happy attitude; and
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint.