Leading search engine is on the hunt for an experienced Global Financial Process Manager in Dublin
An exciting opportunity has opened up in our Search Engine client's organization. This is a chance to be part of a dynamic and strategic operation, with significant exposure and responsibility.
As the Global Process Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of a global process within financial / tax operations. You will collaborate with our external outsourcing partners and empower them to lead, innovate and drive operational improvements within the process. To support the 60+ products that we service, you will partner across Finance, external business partners and a range of cross-functional teams including Tax, Legal, Treasury, Accounting, Risk, Product Management and Engineering. As a member of the team, you'll find innovative ways to manage our complex set of transactions. You thrive on making processes more efficient and scalable, you work to ensure the highest level of quality of our operations and you proactively minimize operational risk.
- Manage the operations for a global financial process
- Partner with key stakeholders, engineering and vendors to improve complex global financial processes, perform effective escalation management and provide long term, sustainable solutions.
- Provide customer feedback analysis, troubleshooting and error resolution to prevent inaccuracies, reduce process latency and drive process excellence.
- Provide performance reporting and analysis to senior management.
- Devise, implement and oversee Operational controls in line with the growing complexity of the client's business.
- Degree in Accountancy, Business, Engineering or Operations with a strong academic record. Masters degree, Certified Tax Adviser Qualification, SQL and/ or Programming is a plus.
- At least 5 years of relevant operations management experience in global operations, solution design and project management.
- Exceptional aptitude for numbers, process optimization and enterprise applications.
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment and to lead and drive complex operational initiatives globally.
- Superior analytical skills, combined with impeccable business judgment and ability to communicate with seasoned management.
- Collaborative working style and ability to work with vendors and international teams.
- Excellent communication skills: Business partnering with multiple business functions and a number of external partners are key requirements for this role.
- Strong influencing skills and change management experience with the ability to successfully manage complexity and multiple priorities and projects.
- Experience in tax advisory function and / or tax operations on a global or local basis.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.