An excellent opportunity to join an exciting company in a strategic role
Our Galway based, blue chip manufacturing company, have a requirement for an experienced Global Business Process Analyst.
Working within the company's center of excellence, the successful applicant will be responsible for all planning activities on their global manufacturing sites as well as identifying process improvement opportunities and delivering these changes.
- Become a subject matter expert for supply planning, production planning and scheduling and direct purchasing processes.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify, prioritize and implement process improvements, break/fixes and enhancements.
- Drive the development, testing, change control and deployment of enhancements.
- Drive processes to ensure data integrity and consistency across SAP, Rapid Response and other supporting systems.
- Bachelor's HETAC Level 8 degree in Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Business, IT or related field
- 5+ years experience with materials requirements planning, manufacturing, supply planning, purchasing or supply chain experience
- Experience with SAP / ERP systems and advanced supply chain planning software
- Highly adaptable, flexible and willing to accept new ideas, processes, and procedures
- Project management experience, detail oriented and organized
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.