Now recruiting for the position of GL Accountant with a leading US Multinational based Galway with a competitive salary and additional benefits on offer.
The successful candidate will be heavily involved in the preparation of Monthly Financial Reports, Annual Financial Statements and any other internal or external reports required, ensuring that they are completed in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
- Preparation of monthly financial reports, ensuring they are completed in a timely, accurate and efficient manner:
- Preparation, analysis and posting of journals at month end;
- Preparation and analysis of balance sheet reconciliations at month end;
- Calculation, posting and analysis of monthly accruals and prepayments, ensuring that all items are accurately captured;
- Review and reconciliation of inter-company accounts, involving communication with other business locations worldwide;
- Preparation of multi-currency bank reconciliations;
- Preparation of variance analysis and standard cost updates as required;
- Provide cost information to management and other departments as required.
- Assist in transition of GL functions both into and out of the SSC in Galway.
- Accounting Qualification - ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Third Level Degree or equivalent
- 0 - 5 years relevant experience - preferably with Shared Service Centre and multinational corporation background
- SAP/Oracle or other major ERP Systems experience is desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Able to work alone to understand and summarise financial data into high quality, accurate and usable summaries
- Strong computer skills especially MS Office
- Fluency in a European language an advantage
- Occasional travel may be required during the implementation phase
If you require any additional information on this and other vacancies, market updates, salary guidelines or career advice please feel free to get in touch on 061-430940 or drop me a line at email@example.com. Thank you.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.