Bilingual German/English Service Desk Support II
Candidate: Bilingual German/ English, Service Desk Tier II Analyst
The responsibilities of the role will include troubleshooting hardware, software, networking and other computer related issues, mobile device support, application account creations, ticketing and metric tracking. The role holder will open; track and close service desk tickets, and effectively manage status updates and requests, while reporting back to the customer. The position requires ability to work a flexible shift, which may include evenings and/or weekends. Under direct supervision, the role holder will develop, test, implement and support various customer support services, programs and technologies.
This job function has accountability for complying with the applicable elements of the Global Quality Framework and the Corporate Quality Management System (QMS).
- Fluency in German essential
- A degree or equivalent qualification in Computer Science or related discipline; or relevant work experience
- Significant experience of providing customer service, service desk, computer training and PC / desktop support in a high output, dynamic environment
- Experience of working in a team-oriented service desk environment, with the ability to positively contribute to cross functional teams
- Able to learn new processes quickly, committed to keeping knowledge and skills up to date
- Understanding of the following technologies:
- Active Directory user functions (ADS and Exchange).
- Windows Operating Systems (XP, 7, 10, Server 2003/2008/2012)
- Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Skype for Business)
- Knowledge of anti-virus / anti-malware programs
- Wireless technology
- Previous experience supporting personal computers on Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 10 Workstation operating systems in a networked environment
- Experience troubleshooting computer hardware, software or network
- SOX compliance knowledge
- ITIL framework knowledge
- Support bespoke/in-house software systems
- ServiceNow knowledge
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.