Excellent opportunity to join a global and well known organization setting up their new EU operation based in Dublin 2. They are currently looking to hire two additional members
German Order and Customer Support Sap / Salesforce 35K Dublin 2
Excellent opportunity to join a global and well known organization setting up their new EU operation based in Dublin 2. They are currently looking to hire two additional members for their international team
What is there for you
- 35K per annum plus bonus
- 5K relocation assistance
- Excellent benefits package - health and dental plan, life insurance, contribution pension scheme, flexible working arrangements, 25 days of annual leave, stock purchase plan, health and well-being benefits, learning and development support, volunteering
- Beautiful office based in Dublin 2
- Lively international working atmosphere
- Strong progression opportunities in a global software company
- Ideally August start date
- Working with newest technology
The company: Dublin 2 based EQ headquarters employing over 300 people in different business areas from IT, customer support, finance and others They are a pioneering global organization in visualization software. Main office based in California, US. 10 000 employees globally
- Supporting customers in all aspects of purchasing products, including order entry, subscription, and renewals
- Interacting with customers, partners, and other internal departments to provide a variety of pre-sales or post-sales services
- Building positive customer relations; coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner
- Documenting customer interaction and updates status for open customer service requests.
- 1-2 years if customer support, technical support or order management experience
- Strong communication skills, team work and attention to detail
- Experience with SAP or Salesforce would be of an advantage
Apply Now for an Immediate consideration or for more information please contact Dominika at 00 353 1 4321 567
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.