A leading communications company is seeking a professional individual with fluent German and Dutch for their office based in Dublin city centre.
This is a great role for an up and coming Collections Specialist to join a multinational media company. You will join a team of Collections Specialists. You will be responsible that for maximising collections, reducing aged debt and working with team to achieve targets whilst maintaining a strong relationship with all stakeholders.
- Achieve daily, weekly or monthly targets as assigned by managing & collecting debt within the AR ledger
- Responsible for collecting all revenue allocated on behalf of the company
- Participate in cash forecasting and planning, where requested
- Responsible for ensuring the standards of credit control relations are adhered to
- Assist in any ad hoc projects as directed by the Collections Supervisor
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Key requirements of the Collections Specialist:
- Fluent in German AND Dutch is essential
- Experience in collections would be an advantage but not essential
- Experience with relevant finance software - SAP advantageous
- Basic Excel skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and achieve targets
- Highly organised and able to prioritise tasks, while being flexible and proactive
- A proven team player with excellent communication skills, analytical skills and attention to detail
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online today.
Refer a friend and receive a €250 One For All voucher should we successfully place them in a role. Terms and conditions apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.