Take your career to the next level with this excellent Galway based opportunity
- Prepare daily and monthly journal entries and supporting schedules for areas of responsibilities in the organization including corporate cash, fixed assets, prepaids, intangibles and accounts payable.
- Assist with coordination of local payroll processing and related journal entries and reconciliations.
- Adhere to the month-end and quarter-end close processes ensure compliance with US GAAP, FRS 102 and IFRS where applicable.
- Prepare balance sheet account reconciliations and variance analysis to ensure financial statement accuracy.
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and analysis and suggest process improvements for current accounting and reporting.
- Prepare account analysis for both the P&L and Balance Sheet and provide variance details for significant fluctuations and make recommendations.
- Develop relationships with key internal and external financial constituencies.
- Coordinate audit requests and assist management with internal, financial and regulatory audits.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA qualified.
- Experience working within US GAAP, FRS 102 and IFRS.
- Strong time and stakeholder management skills and ability to balance multiple deadlines.
- 3 + years PQE in industry with prior experience focusing on GL accounting.
- Experience in the design, implementation and maintenance of internal controls to mitigate the risk of material misstatement.
- In-depth skills in performing detailed and complex numerical computations and reports.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work with team to identify process improvements.
- Experience in a CBI regulated entity or the technology sector.
- SOX environment or equivalent experience
In return you will join a company with its employees at its heart. You will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary package including bonus, healthcare and pension along with a strong focus on work life balance.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.