A leading multinational technology company with offices in Dublin are currently hiring for a Garage Lab Manager to join their team.
- Install, run and manage the equipment (3D printers, laser cutters, milling machine, etc…)
- Maintenance of equipment in Makerspace and Advanced Makerspace ensuring uptime of machines, cleanliness and organization of the space
- Laser cutter - 3D printers (FDM/SLA)
- Vinyl cutter/printer
- Soldering irons
- Milling machine
- Supporting equipment usage and onboarding for usage (will require training, running simple demonstrations etc)
- Contribute to documentation for usage
- Support events, workshops within person and administrative tasks
- The person will have to run the workshops on how to use the equipment.
- 3 years of experience
- General tech skills (software / hardware)
- Familiarity with 3D printing, soldering, laser cutting, milling
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.