Middle Office Senior Analyst Position Specialising in FX Based in Dublin City Centre
This varied and dynamic Senior Analyst role within FX & Money Markets team offers exposure to trade operations and the opportunity to be a key member of a growing team, providing guidance to more junior team members. The role also offers exposure to projects and product activities.
Daily activities include;
- All trades are captured in accordance with internal deadlines
- All trades are confirmed on Trade date
- All trades are communicated to the Custodian via SWIFT
- All trades are Pre Matched in accordance with market deadlines
- All Unmatched trades are captured and investigated
- All cash and stock breaks are investigated and resolved in a timely manner.
- Liaise with Brokers, Custodians and Trading desks to resolve day to day processing issues
- Perform system testing as and when required
- Create and Analyse MI
- Perform basic reconciliations
- Working knowledge of the Operational processes across multiple markets.
- An understanding and previous exposure to Time Deposits, FX, Netting & CLS.
- A basic understanding of SWIFT messaging and the differing market requirements.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Ability to prioritise and manage own time.
- Awareness of Investment Management Operations and the connection to asset servicing and NAV production.
- Ability to manipulate data
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.