Permanent role for a CoSec specialised in Funds with an investment company.
Our client is an international investment company expanding its operations in Dublin, currently hiring a standalone Company Secretary to cover Ireland and Luxembourg.
The role reports to the CEO in Ireland and there is significant interaction with the board in the UK.
- Responsible for being the "board liaison" for the company's fund boards;
- Organise and prepare agendas and papers for board meetings, committees and annual general meetings (AGMs);
- Prepare Board packs/reports, take minutes, draft resolutions, and lodge required forms and annual returns statements;
- Follow up on actions from meetings;
- Maintain statutory books;
- Contribute to meeting discussions and advise members of the legal, governance, and other departments on the implications of proposed policies;
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and regulations and take appropriate action;
- Develop policies and procedures that ensure the company complies with all applicable legal and statutory requirements from a company secretarial perspective.
The successful candidates will be an experienced company secretary with strong knowledge of funds structures.
IF THIS OPPORTUNITY INTERESTS YOU PLEASE APPLY OR CONTACT BERNARDO PINA ON +353(0)14321555 OR BPINA@MORGANMCKINLEY.IE FOR A CONFIDENTIAL DISCUSSION.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.