Fund Reporting Associate Role with Leading Irish Fintech Company
This exciting role is perfect for a recent graduate who is looking to kickstart their career in financial services. Based in South Dublin, this position is sitting within a crucial team of a Fintech organisation who are undergrowing rapid growth. The key function of the role is to co-ordinate the production and translation of multilingual investor documentation across multiple fund structures, jurisdictions and languages. Other tasks include;
- Prepare client quotes based on management guidelines and templates.
- Prepare document content for translation and/or proofreading by in-jurisdiction translators, and for client delivery in accordance with service level agreements.
- Proofread translated investor and regulatory documentation including financial reports to ensure format, style and other content is consistent with the original.
- Dealing with client queries on a daily basis by email and phone.
- Use of internal applications, systems and checklists.
- Participation in team planning.
- Proofreading translated fund documentation, financial reports and participation in end-of-month filing processes.
- Working to tight deadlines on several projects in parallel.
The ideal candidate would be a recent graduate or have one or two years experience in the funds industry. Other competencies include;
- 1-2 years' experience in an office administrative role.
- Advanced knowledge and extensive experience of Microsoft Word, advanced Excel skills are an advantage.
- Highly customer focused with an ability to work under pressure and a proven track record of meeting deadlines.
- Excellent communication and team-working skills.
- High-level attention to detail and ability to work on own initiative.
- An interest in languages and the funds Industry.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.