A Fintech Organisation based in South Dublin is looking for a Fund Analytics Senior Associate
This is in an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation and be part of a client focused team that provides regulatory reporting analytics, client onboarding and regulatory change functions to a range of clients within the asset management and fund administration industry. Daily activities include;
- Complete and review the production and reporting on UCITS Key Investor Information Document (KIID), PRIIPs and MiFID II calculations.
- Engage in projects within your team and the operations department including, but not limited to, regulatory changes, client on-boarding, system testing, etc.
- Provide data analytics for a range of regulatory reporting services provided to asset managers, pension providers, banking and insurance clients.
- Aim to increase efficiency and suggest enhancements for automation or other tools.
- Provide excellent client service and ensure all client deliverables are of the highest quality and satisfy regulatory guidelines.
- Stay up to date with regulatory and market requirements such as PRIIPS, UCITS, and MiFID II.
Key competencies for this role include strong communication and stakeholder management skills as well as a background in fund operations, Fund Accounting experience in extremely beneficial. Other competencies include;
- Excellent client service skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Project Management experience.
- 2-3 years' experience in asset management or related industries.
- A relevant third level and/or professional qualification.
- Exposure to trial balances or Fund Accounting / Accounting experience.
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines with a high level of accuracy and on several projects in parallel.
- Be results oriented - understand and analyse product, apply critical thinking to ensure accuracy of deliverables.
- Have an ability to identify the cause and effects of issues and analyse existing and external information to come up with appropriate solutions.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.