Exciting Opportunity at Boutique Firm to Work alongside Head of Fund Accounting
Very interesting vacancy for a Senior Fund Accounting manager to step away from the day to day and focus on leadership of a team
- Attend management meetings on a regular basis
- Liaise with the Client Relationship department regarding take-on of new funds
- Determine resource requirements for the short and medium term needs of the business.
- Manage the personnel side of the team to include the appraisal process; training plans and the annual leave process
- Organise the workflows on a revolving four-week cycle and co-ordinate this with the Head of Fund Accounting.
- Ensure the implementation of agreed timetables
- Ensure that the procedures and agreed controls are followed and that they meet
- Implement a high-level review process to ensure the accuracy of the NAVs.
- Meet with clients on an ongoing basis to discuss a standard agenda, surrounding client servicing and the level of client satisfaction.
- Ensure that all team members are kept up-to-date with developments in the Company
- Ensure timely escalation of issues to the Head of Unit - Fund Accounting
- Manage the training plan for each member of the team
- Self-starter with thinks strategically and enjoys problem solving
- 8 years' experience within Fund Accounting and a minimum of 2 years at Manager level
- Knowledge of varying fund types
- Excellent at building client relationships
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
ANY SUITABLE CANDIDATES PLEASE FEEL FREE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME DIRECTLY AT (01)4321556 OR ON EMAIL AT CHANLEY@MORGANMCKINLEY.COM
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.