A leading fund services provider is looking for a Fund Accounting Operations Support Manager
This dynamic role provides key operational support to deliver change within the Fund Accounting team as well as working closely with internal and external stakeholders to deliver product launches / reshape and any other change required. The position requires strong organisational and communication skills as well as Fund Accounting experience up to Supervisor/Manager level.
Daily activities include;
- Day to day interaction and support of our fund accounting team
- Responsible for ensuring successful product launch, change etc. within the team.
- Recruitment, training, development, coaching and motivation.
- Continuous production of key deliverables.
- Review of productivity and efficiency of the team with focus on controls, procedures and risk mitigation,
- Management of relationships with key internal and external stakeholders,
- Production of management information for key stakeholders,
- Implementation and maintenance of an effective control framework to ensure the integrity of the books and records of all products
Required competencies include;
The role would suit you if you enjoy working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment. Successful applicants will be able asked to demonstrate the following;
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong planning skills
- Management experience
- Strong Fund accounting product knowledge
- Have a flexible approach, be self-motivated and a strong team player.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to identify issues of potential risk
- Bachelor's degree in accountancy or Finance
- Good working knowledge of Office applications, particularly Excel and Access
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.