Fund Accounting Manager role with a Global Asset Manager based in Cork
Day to day activities for the role:
- Ensure the funds core accounting records are accurate and meet regulatory and accounting standards.
- Day to day management of a team of fund accountants.
- All fund accounting controls are completed and accounting records are accurate and up-to-date.
- Ensure that daily accounting data is input into the books and records of the funds are performed accurately.
- Review of productivity and efficiency of the team with focus on controls, procedures and risk mitigation.
- Management of relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Production of management information for key stakeholders.
- Create an environment of continuous improvement within the team.
Whay you will need:
- 5+ years experience in the Funds Industry
- People Management experience
- Strong planning skills
- Management experience
- Extensive fund accounting experience.
- Have a flexible approach, be self-motivated and a strong team player.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to identify issues of potential risk
- Accurate and numerate
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.