Exciting contract role in Limerick
Your primary responsibilities in this role will include:
- Perform and maintain monthly valuations of private debt funds and funds of funds
- Review management and performance fees calculation
- Report and control private debt
- Working closely with Fund and Investment Managers
- Liaise with internal teams within the wider organisation
- 2-4 years work experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of the private debt-/ private equity-/ or hedge-fund sectors
- Experience in fund accounting and/or custody in one of the above.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Excellent company culture
- Strong development and progression opportunities
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.