I am currently seeking a Fund Accountant for our client in the funds industry based in Wexford.
The role is a 9 month contract position with the possibility of permanency.
Competitive salary dependent on experience.
- Ensure valuations are calculated accurately and prepared to meet valuation deadlines which will be daily, weekly, and monthly
- Ensure NAV's are issued to all relevant parties in accordance with reporting requirements
- Ensure all cash and holdings reconciliations are completed within agreed timetables and procedures
- Liaise with custodians to resolve any reconciliation issues
- Prepare income forecasts on a monthly basis
- Prepare fee schedules on a timely basis
- Liaise with investment managers to ensure efficient flow of information as required
- Liaise with clients on operational issues
- Complete statutory returns
- Third level qualification in business related discipline desirable
- 6 - 12 months' work experience in the financial services industry
- Knowledge of NAV calculations
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.