We are looking for French Sales Support Associate for an exciting opportunity!
Sales Support Associate will be responsible for receiving, managing, and coordinating inbound partner requests through email and phone, within the shortest and most effective resolution timeframe while maintaining premier partner experience. Sales Support Associates will also perform outbound reach out to partners that have been identified as potentially in need of additional help.
- Engaging partners and discovering clients' needs.
- Asking questions and capturing detailed notes.
- Recommending a course of action and routing partners to the correct disposition path to increase partner enablement, onboarding, effectiveness and satisfaction.
- Accurately Manage leads, contacts, accounts and tickets
- De-duplicate new leads against the existing database of prospects and customers
- Navigate, analyse and interpret documentation for the company's Partners
- Leverage a Learning Management Solution ("LMS") for training and certification
- Develop familiarity with administrative / development / support consoles for Partner Programs
- 2/3 years of experience in inbound client support, account management, business development or inside sales/channel sales.
- Fluent in French and English
- Bachelor's degree
- Familiarity with IaaS, PaaS, SaaS industry and competitive landscape
- Familiarity with Partner Content Management
- Base salary
- Health Insurance
- Pension Scheme (after 6 months' probation)
- Life Insurance & Income Protection
- Bike to Work / Tax Saver Travel
- SREV Cares - Volunteer Time Off (8 hours per year)
- Employee Assistance Fund
- 20 days PTO
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.