A long established Irish retail company is seeking to hire a French Export Sales Support Representative
Export Sales Support - French Markets
Trusted reputation as a specialist in the production of quality shower doors and bath screens. Our reputation has stood the test of time, making us the oldest manufacturer of our kind in Ireland.
Our team of experts are committed to providing first class customer service. We pride ourselves on creating quality shower enclosures through our innovative designs and advanced production techniques. We are very proud to be a brand of choice for customers in Ireland and are continually growing our customer base in the Europe, particularly in the Italian and French markets.
We are now looking to expand our export sales team to meet the continual growth in the European market. This exciting role will involve assisting in the planning, development and expansion into the European marketplace. The role will involve a full 6-month induction training programme to enable the successful candidate to develop and fulfil their potential.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Input orders on internal computer system; check pricing and stock availability
- Managing out of stock items and customer expectation
- Generate and manage Quotations, Sales Orders
- Invoices & Credit Notes, credit control and making reminders of remimbursement of the amounts overdue
- Inbound telephone sales: promoting existing and new product offering to existing customer base
- Customer service (dealing with a portfolio of Italian & other European customers-managing technical enquiries, liaising with fitters and technical department to solve the customer query in a timely manner
- Export sales administration and export customer account management
- Liaising with couriers to quote and organise transport/shipment
- Desk market research, data collection and competitor analysis duties
- Translation of marketing materials- brochures, price lists and point of sales
- Sales report and analysis
- Sales presentation documents
- Attend industry Trade Shows and marketing events when need it.
- Manage the weekly/ Stock Export dispatches
- Organise travel when need it
The ideal candidate will be /have:
- Fully fluent in both written and conversational French & English.
- Excellent communication & customer service skills.
- Highly organised and have a good eye for detail.
- Good computer skills. (Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages).
- Willing to travel to and work at any trade shows which the company decides to partake in - 3-4 times a year and for no longer than a week
- Team player.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.