One of the world's leading tech companies is looking to hire an experienced Digital Account Manager for the French Market in Dublin
Account Manager II
Role: Digital Account Manager
Location: Dublin City Centre
Contract: ASAP until mid November 2019
Language: Fluent English and Fluent French
Other: Digital skills required
Businesses that partner with our client come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace our client's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide elite-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- Use your eye for detail to deliver service excellence and KPI fulfillment for complex always on and flighted activity.
- Stakeholder management capability is a must, dealing with agencies and clients on high priority activity
- Go above and beyond service excellence, to show our clients how much we value their business, and encourage future growth of our partnerships
- Constantly upskill and educate our clients on the latest brand products, betas and insights to keep them up to date on opportunities across our solutions
- Use your prioritisation and time management skills to balance urgent work with important clients in an often high pressure environment.
BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
- Relevant experience in consultative sales and account management.
- English language and French language
- Adwords Knowledge/experience
- Digital experience
- Experience in strategic and tactical digital advertising.
- Interest in developing customer partnerships.
- Detail oriented with the ability to efficiently troubleshoot and manage complex implementations
- Experience in senior level client relationship development and multi-market digital planning and execution management.
- Strong presentation, influencing and communication skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.